RECOMMENDATIONS FOR GROUPS:
Some recommendations for people who join our group tours,
- The guide is the leader of the group
- Please try to be punctual at all times
- If necessary, tourists should wishes, complaints or any other worry, to the guide. The guide will attend the issue immediately.
- Because of climatic, road, river or any other circumstances, changes in the program may be necessary. The guide will propose the best alternatives for the program.
- During the hikes in nature, the tourists should walk behind the guide. In this way the guide can indicate all the tourists the interesting sightings.
- During the hikes in nature, the tourists should follow the instructions of the guides, such as “stop”, “hurry” and “silence” in case of encounters with animals.
- Tourists and guide should speak in a low voice, and only about necessary issues, to increase the probability of seeing animals.
- Tourists shouldn´t touch or try anything they don´t know
- Every night the guide will explain next day’s activities
- When a tourist wishes to do any extra activity by him(herself), Green Land Peru can not hold the responsibility. It is prohibited for tourists to walk alone in Manu´s Reserved Zone.
- Alcoholic drinks are good for tourists, but even when it looks like vacation for us, we are working, thus please, we try to avoid it most of the time, driking a bottle should be good, but sometimes some workers are not that responsible.
- The tourists are asked to be careful with the equipment and report any material fault to the guide immediately